Study: BSc. Business Administration
Supervisor of the following committees:
- Research Project 2022
- EB Sefa Case Club
- Active Members Events
- International Student Committee
- Sefa Sports Committee
- Sefa Speakers Event
As the Information Strategy Officer of Sefa you are responsible for developing techniques to capture data that can be translated into information to support the overall strategy of Sefa. The role of big data is becoming more important in the decision-making process. Additionally, you are using your knowledge and collected data to work on the general organization policy. Salesforce is one of the main programs that you will be working with during this board year.
- Data management & data analysis
- Responsible for all Salesforce activities; from user adoption to development and innovation
- Managing all data and performing analysis on the collected data
- Justifying and supporting the strategy of the organization by providing clear numerical facts
- Finding software-related solutions and improvement of current systems
Analytical, innovative, resourceful, result-oriented, thorough.
Send a message to: