Lotje van Walsem
Study: BSc. Economics and Business
Supervisor of the following committees:
- Research Project 2021
- Master Career Clubs: (Business) Economics
- Sefa Social Consulting Group
- Sefa Kingsday
- National Student Competition
- Career Month Junior
I’m the classic exmpale of an active Sefa member. I started in my first year in the As Good As New committee and organized the Career Month Junior. After doing the AGAN I did a board year at a charity and after a year of learning a lot I joined Sefa again to organize the Amsterdam Career Days. Organising such a big event is challenging, but very rewarding. After that I was clearly not done with Sefa and applied for a board year.
As the ISO function is very challenging for me as I have little experience I am super excited to get started and learn everything about it.
I very much look forward to leveraging my capabilities to the good of the association. Hopefully, contributing in some positive small way to the experiences of this year’s students and those in the years to come.
- Data management & data analysis
- Responsible for all Salesforce activities; from user adoption to development and innovation
- Responsible for the general organisational strategy
- Justifying and supporting the strategy of the organisation by providing clear numerical facts
- Finding software related solutions and improvement of current systems
Send a message to: