Study: Business Administration (MSc): Digital Business (Track)
Supervisor of the following committees:
- Room for Discussion
- Sefa Social Consulting Group
- Member Council
- Let’s Get Started
- Grand Ball
My name is Olivier Huikeshoven and I am the chairman of the 96th Sefa board. I finished a Bachelor in Business at the University of Amsterdam. Currently I am finishing a Master’s degree in Business Administration at the UvA. During my Master’s I was a student consultant for the Sefa Research Project to China, which was truly an amazing and unforgettable experience. Because I wanted to broaden my horizon and develop myself on a personal and professional level, I decided to join Sefa and challenge myself with a position in the Sefa board.
As Chairman, I have a central position in the board and focus on the overall cooperation between all board members. I oversee the goals of the association and the long-term strategy in its entirety.To maintain oversight and keep everyone informed I organize and chair weekly board meetings. This also holds for four-monthly general meetings where members hold you accountable for the achievement of policy goals. Furthermore, I am Sefa’s final representative to the outside world and maintain the external relationships.
An overview of the tasks of the board
- Organizing and chairing all board and general meetings
- Safeguarding strategic policy goals during the daily routine
- Communicating extensively within the board, with the university, with other study associations, with the FSR and with Sefa’s supervisory board
- Acting as the face of Sefa towards outside parties
- Financial audit