Do you want to work for the global leader in the language services and technology industry? Are you interested in helping international brands/organizations find and implement solutions that allow them to communicate, operate and sell their products and services efficiently and effectively? And are you the type person who enjoys working in an innovative and vibrant workplace? Then TransPerfect is for you!
So you like what you hear but haven’t worked in ‘language’ before? That is not a problem, TransPerfect is far from “just a translation agency”. Our services portfolio covers everything from business support services such as interpretation, multicultural and digital marketing, SEO and website globalization to multimedia work, video, e-learning and training, and legal support services. All services and client partnerships are aided by best-in-breed software platforms, specialized in optimizing business processes.
That’s enough about us – what about you?
We look for and appreciate anyone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in! We offer a fast growth path and provide full training around our services, technology solutions and workflows. Therefore the key skills we are looking for are solid communication and relationship building abilities, keeping a cool head if situations get a bit stressful and really owning your role, taking responsibility for your clients and their business success.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! We have 90 offices worldwide but this particular opportunity is based in our downtown Amsterdam office, located behind the Leidseplein, near the Melkweg.
Our office is young and multicultural (15+ nationalities), we offer career development and an attractive bonus plan and social events are organized frequently.
Full details on the role are below:
The Account Manager position has a dual responsibility, focused around developing business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
Key position responsibilities:
- Develop a full understanding of the capabilities, benefits and competitive advantages of TransPerfect’s services and technology offering
- Educate and drive understanding with your clients with regards to TransPerfect’s value add processes and services
- Build client relationships across existing and new companies
- Engage in understanding clients’ industries, business needs and company culture to work strategically with your client and support their growth
- In coordination with your manager, identify opportunities and contacts that will lead to growing your book of business and expanding our partnership with clients in a strategic way
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations
- Quote, manage and bill projects on a daily basis, co-ordinating with clients and production teams to ensure these run smoothly and profitably
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
Essential skills and experience required:
- Previous Account Management experience is beneficial but not essential
- Interest in or previous experience in Strategic Business Development
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English (Dutch is a big plus but not mandatory for some roles)
- Good analytical skills needed to project revenues, monitor budgets and other necessary calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build strategic relationships with clients and co-workers, work as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service
More information: www.translations.com and www.transperfect.com