Perseuss is expanding rapidly. The numbers of users is growing in various areas around the world in existing but also new markets around the world, in various industries. If you’re not that much into sales, but more into the strategy, analytics and planning behind this, the position of Business Development Manager might be something for you.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need your help with:
- Market research: creating a structured overview of the market, different target audiences, analyse (our position in relation to) competitors.
- Prepare a step-by-step strategy to target different markets (think of different continents, languages, products, even sectors such as travel or gambling).
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop a scalable sales plan to merchants worldwide.
- Work with Marketing to create and improve material to support this plan.
- Reporting: analyse the performance of the current approach.
- Develop and assist in implementation of new plans to improve performance
You’ll be part of a multi disciplinary team of marketeers, data scientists, fraud analysts and sales people, and work closely with management.
There are several openings in the area of Business Development and Sales for people with different levels of working experience. If you’d like to work for Perseuss, give us a call and we can discuss what position would suit you best!
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
A lot. We are rapidly growing and therefore constantly changing. You need to be flexible, innovative, independent, able to absorb a lot of information quickly and adjust your own priorities accordingly. In return, you’ll find yourself working with a very inspiring, smart, and cooperative group of people. The organization is very flat: if you’re hired to do the job, we’ll provide you with all the support you need, but above all trust you can do it. No complex hierarchic structures and endless waiting for manager’s approval.
- Working in a rapidly growing company
- A place in a young and inspiring team
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities to solve problems
- Coaching and trainings to enhance your skills
- Ping-pong, Playstation 4 and pool table, Friday afternoon drinks and overall great vibes (provided you can deal with teasing and jokes)