PepsiCo Netherlands is looking for an enthusiastic Commercial Finance Intern to join the team based in Utrecht for a period of 6 months starting from 1st August 2022 till 3rd February 2023.
As a Commercial Finance Intern, you will be responsible to act as a spider in the web between our commercial teams and finance to achieve sustainable growth and profitability for both PepsiCo and the retailer.
What will you learn throughout your internship?
You are the link between sales and finance. You will analyse the effectiveness and profitability of the account you are responsible for both through a monthly close process and also on an ad hoc basis.
Next to this, you will be learning the following:
- Give advice on improving the promotional strategy
- Analyses the performance of the accounts based on commercial plans, sales data and historical data, identifying trends and developments and potential risks and opportunities
- Think from the customer perspective and consumer behavior to collect and analyse the right information
- Take the lead in (improvement) projects
Who are we looking for?
- HBO/WO Bachelor’s or Master’s student, or graduated (max. 3 months) with an affinity for Business Administration; Business Economics and/or any other quantitative field (e.g. Science or Engineering/Statistics)
- Accurate, analytical and proficient in Excel (and PowerPoint)
- Ambitious, proactive, result-oriented, enthusiastic and positive
- Excels in analyzing data and can tell the story behind the data
- Stakeholder management
- Fluent in Dutch (in both speaking and writing), but also has a good command over the English language
What do you get in return?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands such as Pepsi Max, Lay’s, Quaker, etc., but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our interns the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Netherlands and Top Employer Europe certification.
As an intern you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Remuneration (& travel reimbursement)
- Paid holidays
- Welcoming team environment & a working-from-home toolkit (e.g.: laptop, mouse, headset, keyboard) to accommodate you in our flexible ways of working
- A designated campus program to support you in your personal and professional development
- And many more
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; color, nationality, ethnic or national origin. Please also visit www.pepsico.com/about/diversity-and-engagement for more information on what we do in practice to embrace diversity and inclusivity in the working surroundings and in society.
Sounds interesting but not convinced yet? Then take a look at our local Instagram channel for behind-the-scenes content!
Last but not least, how will your recruitment journey look like?
- First selection will be based upon your CV and the above mentioned requirements (language skills, availability, etc.)
- If you pass the first selection, you will be invited for an online video assessment where we will verify your motivation and aspirations
- Made it to the 3rd round? Then you will be invited for a final on-site or virtual interview with the hiring manager
Questions related to this vacancy or our recruitment process? Please reach out to Flavius Telisca (FLAVIUS.TELISCA@pepsico.com)