Who are you?
You are a graduate with relevant internship experience or a starting finance professional who is ready to kick-start or take the next step in your career. You want to learn new skills, share what you know, expand your network and contribute to the continued growth of our advisory practice.
- You have a Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Econometrics with higher than average grades. If you have a degree in another discipline, but are able to demonstrate a solid financial foundation and affinity, you are certainly welcome to apply; or
- You have already gained experience during an internship at a bank, corporate finance boutique or private equity.
- Alongside your studies, you worked on developing yourself more broadly by being an active member of the student body, taking on relevant side jobs, participating in exchange programmes or participating in top-level sports.
- You like working in a fast-paced transaction-driven environment.
- You have strong analytical abilities, excellent understanding of financial statements and a solid foundation in Powerpoint and Excel.
- You have a good command of Dutch and English (both verbal and written).
- You have a strong work ethic, organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- You enjoy working in teams, have an eye for details and perform well under time pressure.
- You like being part of a team that works directly with clients and you enjoy building relationships.
What does the job involve?
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Who are we?
PwC employs about 5000 professionals in the Netherlands who work together closely across twelve offices. We offer ample opportunity, both in your profession and personally, to get the most out of yourself and your career. You will have the chance to explore, network, improve yourself, and make an impact. We guarantee varied work in a pleasant and supportive workplace. We acknowledge our responsibility to society and we act accordingly, with an awareness of individual differences and what you need to develop your specific talents.
What do we offer
A job with PwC means working with a wide variety of clients and inspiring colleagues. The DDV team has over 40 colleagues. You will feel at home in this multicultural team that works closely together in an informal setting. Clients range from private equity to large corporates and you will be able to work together with C-level management and other board members on a daily basis. In your work you will have room to grow, work and live flexibly. To summarize;
- Fast-paced and strategic project-based work, with extensive learning opportunities and flexible working conditions
- Multicultural team with strong growth ambition
- Personal Development programs
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, including company car, 32 vacation days, pension and a personal wellbeing budget.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you interested to apply? We would like to receive your:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts (bachelor and master)
Any questions? Please contact our Recruiter Celine Koppers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you submit your application, we will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application’s progress.