Support internationally renowned companies to stay on top by elevating their human experiences in the field of Advertising, Marketing and eCommerce, with the help of technology. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
On Thursday the 13th of January, we organize a Contract in a Day event. You will have the chance to meet members of the Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team and will go through three interview rounds. Upon successful completion of all rounds, you will receive an offer on the same day!
If you are interested in applying for the Contract in a Day, please submit your CV, motivation letter and transcripts from VWO, Bachelor and Master before Sunday the 2nd of January. If you are selected, we will send you an invitation to the online assessment. Please mention in your motivation letter that you are available for all interviews on the 13th of January.
As Consultant Customer Experience & Platforms, Digital Marketing is your passion and you get excited by helping organizations to improve their customer experience in combination with applying the newest MarTech & AdTech technology.
For example; you develop together with the client a customer strategy, based on a customer journey and you support to configure customer journeys in the digital marketing platform by means of data-driven personalized marketing campaigns. In case the client’s platform doesn’t offer seamless omni-channel experience on various channels (web, mobile, social, offline, AR/VR, speech, IoT and video) yet, you can help in making a selection and implementation of a DM-platform with a better fit.
You are part of the Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team which focuses on solving complex customer experience issues of Chief Marketing & Commerce Officers.
This is how
- defining, analyzing, and mapping company processes and impact on the organization, like a Customer Journey;
- preparing and supporting in workshops to develop the process and improve customer experiences, for example by applying design thinking methodologies;
- configuring, implementing and testing marketing & e-commerce solutions like Marketing Clouds (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce), (Customer) Data Management Platform (e.g. Adobe Experience Platform), campaign management tooling (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud), Demand Side Platform (e.g. Google), online personalization tools (e.g. Adobe Target);
- supporting in project- and program management;
- defining business requirements and bringing advice to the client on potential improvement areas for the functional area applicable for you;
- working together with digital experts from different disciplines to innovate and to create impactful solutions;
- supporting in internal activities like supporting in point of views, organizing trainings and team events.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused. You set high targets to deliver the best results for our clients and your team. You take initiative and know how to act in complex situations. You are a networker and are able to leverage this network to reach your goals. You are highly self-reflective and are open for feedback. You have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills and are able to effectively work together in multidisciplinary teams. For this function, you also have:
- a Master’s degree, preferably in the field of Business Information Management, Strategic Management, Digital Marketing, Systems/Industrial Engineering, Management of Innovation, Business & ICT, Informatica, etc.;
- proven affinity with e.g.; digital marketing (MarTech), advertising (AdTech) and/or e-commerce technology, like Customer Journey Analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics), (Customer) Data Management Platform (e.g. Adobe Experience Platform), Campaign management tooling (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud), Demand Side Platform (e.g. Google), online personalization tools;
- activities next to your studies in which you showed you take ownership and are able to successfully keep several balls in the air;
- relevant experience (0-4 years) in which you showed your interest in the use of relevant (new) technologies, think of e.g. building websites, designing online newsletters, shaping a database, working with business intelligence software, etc.;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
You will share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team designs and implements (digital) solutions that engage and activate customers during the customer journey. We help our customers create (digital) marketing and e-commerce opportunities that deliver the best customer experience.
Within our department, we find it important that you have a passion for digital experiences, are a team
player, and continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great value to innovation, team activities, and personal development.
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.