As a Consultant Customer & Operations, you solve important problems of our clients in the financial sector. You work together with colleagues from your own team, but also from other PwC competencies (such as: Strategy. Technology, UI/UX design, Risk and Finance). By working in multidisciplinary teams, we make a difference at our customers. You and your team not only think about designing the solution to the problem, but you also contribute to the implementation. The impact of your team is immediately apparent in the way financial institution customers can be served and the way financial institution employees can be created.
Within our multidisciplinary team, the Consultant Customer & Operations brings knowledge and experience in the field of developing new commercial propositions on the one hand and setting up an effective and efficient operation for our clients on the other. He or she approaches every complex issue from the perspective of customers and employees of our clients. The Consultant Customer & Operations ensures that every change we propose and implement for our clients leads to an improvement of the customer and employee experience. As a Consultant Customer & Operations you are able to quickly structure and analyse market, customer and operational data and identify opportunities and areas for improvement. In addition, you use low-code platforms to realise innovative solutions for our clients.
In doing so, you contribute to our Purpose: building trust in society and contributing to solving important problems. Examples of recent assignments are: designing and implementing a new operating model for a private bank, developing an Agile organisational blueprint for an international bank, developing and implementing a new digital strategy for an insurer or designing new revenue models by establishing ecosystems and partnerships between financial institutions and companies from other sectors.
Besides doing various activities for leading clients, we find your personal development very important. We will help you build a network with clients and within PwC. In addition, we assign a coach that will help you realise your ambitions and give you the opportunity to take part in trainings with other consultants to broaden your knowledge. Are you ready to challenge yourself and are you interested in the financial services sector? Then we are looking for you!
Who are you?
You are starting as a professional with analytical and creative talent who is interested in a career as a consultant within the financial sector. Like your colleagues at PwC, you are enthusiastic, curious and you combine a sharp mind with good communication skills. You recognise yourself in the following profile:
- You have recently finished your Master’s degree, preferably in the technical or financial-economic field
- You have strong analytical skills: you have the ambition to get to know the financial sector from within and you strive to fully understand the content of relevant topics
- You are creative and focussed on solutions, which enables you to come up with new insights for the client
- You are strong in your interpersonal skills: you are a team player that knows how to build strong relationships with both clients and colleagues. You know how to substantiate a storyline.
- You have the ambition to work on projects within The Netherlands and abroad
- You want to play an important role in supporting our clients on relevant topics, such as the transformation of business models and the acceptance of emerging technologies
- Business proficiency in English is required and advanced knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
What do we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to get the most out of yourself, through challenging work that matters. To build trust in society and to solving important problems. You will receive intensive guidance and there is room for your ambition and personal choices. And all of this in an organisation where inclusivity & diversity is a top priority.
- You are part of the PwC NL young professionals’ community and will take part in the PwC EMEA New Joiners week to get to know your international colleagues;
- Training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, including an appropriate salary, a lease car/car scheme, laptop, iPhone, monthly internet allowance and pension scheme;
- 32 vacation days per year;
- Flexible working hours and location
- A personal wellness budget. This is a personal annual budget of €1000 to spend on your health, such as: mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, wellness, a second screen for your home workplace and noise canceling headphones;
- Opportunities to work abroad and gain international experience;
- An open culture, with room for giving and receiving feedback;
- Team events such as the annual PwC Consulting ski-trip and the team weekend.
Interested? Apply before the 13th of March!
Are you interested, do you match the profile, and do you recognize yourself in our purpose and values? Then we would like to receive your application with the following documents:
- Motivation letter
Within two weeks you will hear from us whether we will continue with the application procedure together with you and if so, how we will proceed. Do you have any questions in the meantime? Please contact our recruiter Shirley Esotu via email@example.com