In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the upstream marketing team, responsible for proposition development from idea generation to product launch, in multiple areas, focused on improving the organization’s ability to deliver value propositions related to the electric shaving domain. You will be involved in projects such as the premium ranges, product development support, (digital) go to market support, campaign creation support, and digital Internet of Tings product development.
You are responsible for
- Supporting projects in Product Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project
- Conducting Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for electric shaving products and Promotion effectiveness tracking
- Supporting Product Launch Plans (trade presentations, launch activation activities, online activity…) and following up of value added promotions
• Analyzing Online portfolio and suggesting counteractions together with the Market intelligence team
• Managing Online effectiveness and Content Management; Improving creation of and setup for online content, analyzing how and where we can improve
You are a part of
A dedicated Marketing Team in the category of Male Grooming within Philips Health Tech, which consists of electric shaving appliances. Philips is a global leader in this category. The upstream marketing team (CMM) is responsible for full proposition development, starting with consumer insight generation, all the way to product development, market launch and life cycle management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Business Economics/ Business Management/ Economics/ Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and passion for Marketing
- Proactive and solution oriented. Solid interpersonal skills: ability to work with people of different seniority and backgrounds.
- Able to work in a complex international matrix organization. Hands-on mentality, good in managing projects.
- Good communication skills in English: ability to inspire people and convey the messages in a convincing manner
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
Exposure in a very dynamic market with a multitude of projects in Marketing. You will also be part of the Philips Talent network with access to different trainings at Philips University and internal events.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.