In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of our global consumer marketing team, having lots of responsibilities, managing projects, learning and working with inspiring, ambitious people in different disciplines.
You are responsible for
- Assisting the Mother & Childcare global marketing team with new market introductions and product roadmap
- Work on competitive product and price benchmarking as input for new product developments
- Work closely with markets to define business scope and potential for product launches
- Supporting the Senior marketers on specific projects
- Providing general support to the Consumer Marketing MCC team.
You are a part of
The global marketing team within the Mother & Childcare Business of Philips, which is a fast growing business. Since 1984, Mother & Childcare has been designing and manufacturing products that are inspired by nature and have been developed through extensive research and clinical trials.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your university Master degree in Marketing, Business Management or related.
- Clear passion for consumer marketing and product management
- Affinity with durable goods business in a multinational environment
- Detail orientation, analytical and able to multi-task in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Action-oriented, independent and pro-active attitude. Accountable and responsible
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
In return, we offer you
A diverse internship with key responsibilities, a unique opportunity to work on product proposition development within Philips Mother & Childcare and to add sustainable value to the core of our business.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.