EdgeConneX is focused on driving innovation and helping our customers define and deliver their own unique vision for the Edge, at any scale, in any market worldwide, for any requirement. We are building tomorrow’s data center infrastructure, today.
Delivering innovative and proximate data center solutions ranging from 40kW to 40MW or more, we work closely with our customers to provide the scalable capacity, power, and connectivity they need to meet the growing demands of their business and their end users. In turn, our customers’ content, applications, cloud services or any data requirement can be securely delivered with enhanced performance and lower latency to any device, anywhere.
Since late 2013, EdgeConneX has built over 50 data centers, including Edge Data Centers® and a growing number of regional and hyperscale solutions across North America, Europe, South America and Asia, creating a new Edge of the Internet. EdgeConneX continues to move the Internet to where it is most needed – into local markets across the country and around the globe. We recognize that insatiable demand for data, content, cloud services, and ubiquitous computing continues to swell each day and that quality delivery of this content requires an Internet of Everywhere capability.
EdgeConneX is looking for interns. This will be a paid internship for a 3 – 4 months period.
Title: Corporate Finance Intern
As an intern in the Corporate Finance team, you will get an in-depth experience focusing on securing the Company’s access to capital to finance digital infrastructure. In this fast growing and asset heavy industry, access to capital is one of prerequisites to be successful. You will be supporting the preparation and execution of complex financings including the structuring, marketing, due diligence, and negotiation processes. From our European headquarter located in Amsterdam, you will be active in an international environment and be part of the financing processes for data center projects in multiple jurisdictions across the globe supporting M&A as well organic growth initiatives. You will gain an understanding of the international infrastructure debt markets and its various funding structures as well as global digitalization trends.
- Analyze the efficiency of available funding solutions
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials
- Assist in the preparation, negotiation and execution of financing transactions
- Develop an understanding of ECX’s debt facilities and mechanics
- Support the management of the existing financing portfolio
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and apply knowledge; hands-on mentality
- A natural feeling for finance and strong affinity with numbers
- Looking to be active in a dynamic and changing work environment
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, in writing and speaking
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- No more than one year of work experience
- Master graduates or students currently working towards a Master degree
- Academic Master’s degree with excellent grades.
- Finance, Econometrics degrees preferred
EdgeConneX believes diversity – of thought, backgrounds and experiences – affects all that we do, from our employees to the solutions we deliver. Our goal is to create an environment in which inclusion through diversity helps deepen the lives and work experience of our employees, enhances our innovation and creativity, and enriches our involvement in our communities. EdgeConneX is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, as well as any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.