In this role, you have the opportunity to: Support the Customer Screenings team in the execution of the screening of third parties, organizing (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Screenings team and to continuous improve the customer screenings processes.
You are a part of: Fraud Investigations and Customer Screenings (“FICS”) within Philips Internal Audit.
FICS supports in the definition, implementation and maintenance of the Company’s global security policies, procedures and standards for the identification and assessment of security threats and risks and advises management on corporate security matters. In view of compliance with the Philips General Business Principles (GBP), FICS has installed a customer screenings team to support the business in the execution of the screening (Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption Due Diligence) of third parties of Philips.
You are responsible for
- Performing desktop searches and report back in line with Philips procedures.
- Interacting and engaging with different stakeholders during the searches
- Documenting findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Reporting the findings of the searches in line with Philips procedures and systems.
- Organizing of the (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Screenings team.
- Participating in continuous improvement of the customer screenings processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master student in relevant area e.g., Law, International Relationships, Finance, Accounting, Enterprise Risk Management, etc.
- Basic understanding of Compliance/Criminal Law principles
- Knowledge of LEAN/continuous improvement is a strong asset
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in the English and Portuguese or Spanish language (mandatory and in that order of importance)