Build a formidable online presence for Philips by building robust online portals, launching these portals in countries around the world and optimizing customer experience.
You are responsible for
- Setting up major campaigns for various countries
- Providing support for online store rollouts
- Helping in production support activities
- Helping in quality assurance processes during major releases
- Contributing to new feature development by collaborating with product owners
You are a part of
The central e-commerce team within the Brand, Communication and Digital Department. This team is responsible for building, running and maintaining the e-commerce platform
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant fields.
- Preferably you have some understanding about information systems and e-commerce
- You takes ownership and pays attention to details
- You are able to prioritize work activities and adjust to a dynamic environment
- You are fluent in English
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of a project and gaining experience in setting up an ecommerce platform from scratch is unique. It will give a huge insight in what it takes to do ecommerce within a complex organization. This experience will be invaluable in your future career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.