Europe West Graduate Sales Program
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within Sales, we are looking for a Graduate Sales Representative to work as part of a team based in Amsterdam.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Perform outbound sales activities, lead follow-up, qualification to new and/or existing B2B customers.
- Develop effective Dell EMC messaging and the four transformational plays.
- Develop Account Management skill set by offloading critical tasks from the account manager.
- Build and manage in coordination with the account manager successful territory planning.
- Provide an improved customer experience by offering immediate response and feedback to nominated accounts. Nurture high potential leads into new opportunities for account managers. Ability to deliver key business benefits for potential Dell EMC customers.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of Dell EMC’s footprint. Meet activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments and opportunities identified.
- Complete development curriculum to demonstrate core strengths needed to progress to account manager’s role.
- Achieved qualification at University 1+ year + sales experience.
- Enthusiastic to learn, develop new skills, open minded and coachable.
- Good presentation skills, ability to message and story tell.
- Adaptability to a changing company culture.
- Interest in the IT/Tech Industry & Digital Selling.
- Languages required: Either native Dutch, Flemish, German, Swedish, OR Danish. Plus fluent level of English.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.