In this role, you have the opportunity to
Gain experience as an assistant to the Finance Business Partner for BU Beauty, in short term performance tracking and management and longer term strategic financial modelling.
You are a part of
The Beauty team, a young, dynamic and international group within the Personal Health Cluster of Philips. It develops and markets hair removal products globally (IPL, epilators, shavers, trimmers) and Haircare (Dryers, Straighteners, Styling brushes), while taking into consideration the local consumer habits and practices. The team is spread globally with the Management Team centered around Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Hong Kong. You will also be partnering with different functions and markets around the globe.
You are responsible for
- P&L modelling for short term and strategic decision making; cooperating with the different categories within Beauty: Female Hair Removal, Haircare, Skincare
- Support in the daily management with short term performance tracking and follow up
- Supporting BU Marketing team with ad hoc analysis/deep dives on performance
- First level Business case review on data accuracy, underpinning and evidence
- Participate in improvement projects and Lean initiatives
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You are currently pursuing your studies as a university bachelor or master student (BSc/MSc), in Finance, Economy, (Technical) Business Administration.
- Analytically strong, proactive and solution oriented
- Strong communication skills, team player
- You have a can do mentality
- You have an excellent/advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint (MS Office)
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal)