At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The team of Global Supply Chain in Amsterdam drives the global standardization of processes. Furthermore the team identifies improvement potential and drives their collaboration with the regional SC organizations.
- Participate and support for improvement projects in the area of Logistics
- Collect information and align with regions and countries to create global view
- Responsible for monitoring project progress
- Support in analyses and presentations for management decisions
- Cooperate with many interfaces with global operations organization
- Bachelor degree in business studies, ideally focused on Operations or Supply Chain Management\
- Working proficiency in English language
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office (advanced level in Excel and Power Point)
- Strong organization and problem solving skills, as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Team-oriented, flexible with analytical thinking
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility and put the knowledge gained during studies into practice
- International experience is an advantage, but not a must.