At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The position in the area of Safety, Health, Environmental, Sustainability and Quality; supporting SHEQ Team of Beauty Care in Amsterdam.
- As member of a global department, experience of working together with diverse Henkel teams across the globe.
- Monitoring plant SHEQ KPI and target achievement and preparation of monthly management review.
- Participation in monthly SHEQ steering meetings with plants & the regions;
- Being part and supporting in key SHEQ projects and implementation.
- Taking the lead for action follow up of Beauty Care Sustainability Audit program, preparation of quarterly status update.
- Organizing quality issue management folders, support in related communication.
- Engineering background
- Relevant experience in the field of Safety, Health & Environment, Sustainability and GMP is a plus.
- Clear in all communication methods.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Analytically strong, good in deep diving the data and having perspective
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, any other language is plus … and willingness and passion for learning!