In this role, you have the opportunity to
Philips is a global health tech leader, making life better for billions of people globally through meaningful innovation and solutions. From complex medical devices and connected care systems to personal health and wellness, the work we do is shaping the future of healthcare for all. For recent graduates, we offer a unique two-year program to explore life at Philips while experiencing different areas of our organization. You will fulfill three challenging assignments. After the first, you will be in control of choosing what comes next. Stick to one specialization or branch out in new directions? It is your future and your decision. We will support you with a personalized learning journey that combines hands-on experience with mentoring from leaders, coaching from peers, and guidance from our Career Center to find your own personal landing spot within Philips — one that best suits you, your career and life goals. Our culture of collaboration brings together diverse teams to support each other, expand our perspectives, and be our best. You will be connected to a community of graduates around the world to share your experience, learn from each other, collaborate and spark ideas.
You are responsible for
We have several assignments (location Amsterdam or Best ) available, each assignment has a specific focus.
Digital Marketing & E-Commerce (direct-2-business)
- Lead product development with an agile squad in the area of digital marketing or eCommerce
- Develop business impact cases per requirement by understanding the key customer needs
- Potential add-on project: Drive an end-2-end project (in a digital startup fashion)
Digital Marketing & E-Commerce (direct-2-consumer)
Lead a project in the Digital Marketing & E-Commerce – Direct to Consumer (D2C) area. In the D2C area we take care of the digital consumer experience all the way from consumer acquisition ad digital activation to consumer care. Our D2C platforms (including applications and Philips.com) offer the most engaging & premium brand experience.
Mother and Child Care – Breastfeeding
- Lead category deep dive for accessories category (per market including competition) and its role in the Breastfeeding portfolio
- Drive recommendation actions on the current Philips Avent accessories portfolio optimization
- Define opportunity areas for new accessories propositions in order to build complete ecosystem of solutions
- Develop and run monthly analytics dashboard and reporting on accessories category
Mother and Child Care – Global Feeding
- Launch of new natural baby bottles range in rest of the world markets
- Portfolio management including performance tracking, optimization and lifecycle management
- Support on specific projects (e.g. personalized baby bottles bundle, new product development)
- Competitors’ products and price benchmarking as input for new product developments
Business IGT – Systems
The assignment would be mainly to work with market analytics and insights to develop management reports, analyze and structure the information and data to drive decisions. Our team is focused on business development, so main idea is to support business development with different cases, presentations, reports, etc.
Magnetic Resonance Services & Solutions Delivery Marketing
- Lead the planning and end-2-end deployment of a key marketing project that will help realize our MR Services & Solutions Delivery strategic imperatives
- Create and activate the communication plan and enable engagement of in- and external stakeholders via the Philips and external relevant social media
MRI product Marketing
- Lead downstream marketing planning and activities per assigned product/ solution
- Lead internal communication activities
- Build up internal champions structure and ongoing engagement plan to promote in both internal (Yammer) and external social media channel (Linkedin, etc).
- Maintain monthly analytics dashboard.
- Support employee communications and engagement activities of a major company change program.
- Execute change communication plans and developing content and assets accordingly.
- Create executive and change communications materials such as leader dialogue guides, presentations, graphics, videos, etc. for specific capabilities/releases – in line with the standard Philips communications guidelines and change management
- Support the program and local teams to develop their communications plans in managing change & transition.
Marketing Insights & Analytics
In this role you will be responsible for driving deep understanding of our consumers shoppers and customers. You will use various data sources to extract critical insights that further unlock our business growth in key Markets and Clusters. You will learn how to assimilate large sources of information and pulling out key actions in engaging way through the variety of stakeholders.
Integrated Communications and Events Team
The Integrated Communications and Events team drives world class employee engagement, customer experience & thought leadership to support Philips in becoming and being perceived as a high-performing, responsible health technology leader. Philips is beginning to embrace CommTech, a new discipline for the Communications profession which uses new digital tools, techniques and data to enable personalized engagement with stakeholders. CommTech enables enterprises to understand and engage with the full spectrum of their stakeholders as unique individuals rather than as segments, customize engagement with them based on that knowledge, and motivate their journey to an action or decision through the iterative optimization of content. Within this assignment you support the Public Affairs and Sustainability Communications team, part of the Integrated Communications and Events, in developing and bringing the CommTech strategy to life. This includes designing and implementing advocacy campaigns for Public Affairs audiences (key EU stakeholders, policy makers, representatives from international organizations or NGOs). The character of this job is a mix of strategic and tactical responsibilities, where the Graduate supports with both project activities as well as content creation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Recently or almost graduated with a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Data Analytics, Data Intelligence, Communications, Business Administration, International Relations, European Institutions and Politics, journalism or equivalent.
- Max 1 years of work experience straight after your graduation
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, so you can persuade colleagues at all ranks in the organization
- International experience or an international mindset
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, eager and ambitious
- Speak and write fluent English
- Able to bring structure
- Commercial mindset
- Cultural awareness
- Ability to think across functional domains
In return, we offer you
- Launch a career in health technology
- Join a company making a difference to people’s lives
- Actively contribute to innovations that matter
- Work on a diverse international team
- Gain hands-on experience in multiple areas
- Develop your capabilities and knowledge
- Build a solid professional network
When you are interested to join the Philips Graduate Development Program, please apply online latest 19th September 2021, applications that come in after this deadline can not be taken into account.
- Upload your CV and/or motivation
- In week 38/39 you will be informed whether you passed the pre-selection round and if yes you will be invited to perform an online test.
- In week 41 you will be informed whether you are selected for the next round, the virtual video pitch.
- In week 44/45 you will be informed whether you belong to the best performers, you will be invited for the final virtual assessment center, which will take place on the 16th and 18th of November (you will be invited for one of these dates). During this event, you will work on several challenging exercises together with similar minded graduates. Of course we will also provide you with more information on the Graduate Development Program and the assignments. This is the final step in the selection process. In the same week, we will inform you with the outcome.
- Start date will be on the 1st February 2022