Βeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes. Beat’s mission is to become part of people’s everyday life by making transportation more affordable, convenient, efficient and safe, while providing enormous economic opportunities to thousands of people who wish to earn extra income as drivers.
Beat is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. The app was founded in Athens, Greece, starting its life as “TaxiBeat”. Within 3 years of operations in the Greek capital, Beat extended its service in Latin America, starting from Peru. Today, it’s the fastest growing ride-hailing service in this region, serving millions of rides every day. Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico and has a Tech Innovation and Engineering Hub in the Netherlands.
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding business-focused Growth Operations Intern, responsible for operations execution and supporting the Growth Optimization team to drive Beat’s growth to extraordinary paths.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be a disciplined business-oriented person with an interest in data and a passion to learn.
What you’ll do day in day out:
- Support the Growth Optimization team operations
- Coordinate with the different markets stakeholders within the team to ensure alignment
- Report on the duties’ / tasks’ progress and completion and adjust them, based on feedback
- Develop industry, market and product knowledge
- Take part in relevant team meetings
What you need to have:
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented mindset
- Great communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Data-driven personality
- Doer attitude and obsession with results
- Excel / Spreadsheet Knowledge
- Currently enrolled in a Dutch study programme (bachelor/ master)
- Available for at least 3 days per week
What is nice to have:
- Any relevant previous work experience / volunteering / internships
- Basic / Intermediate SQL knowledge
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Daily lunch
- Flexible working hours
- High tech equipment and top line tools
- Working in the most sustainable building in Amsterdam (Epicenter)
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.