You are responsible for
– Ensuring that incoming inquiries to the Philips People Services are answered in a professional and efficient manner (e.g. via case management system, telephone or chat)
– Gathering all required information as the first point of contact to ensure that customer inquiry can be resolved at earliest opportunity with minimal hand-offs, capture an accurate record of a customer inquiry in the case management system,
– Adequate understanding, interpreting and managing incoming inquiries to the Philips People Services
– Providing support to employees, people managers, HR Managers and HR Business Partners to enable them to effectively use the HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
– Providing proper feedback to the customer if problem is referred
– Generating reference, visa application letters.
– Processing personal data changes of Philips employees (Workday, downstream systems)
– Processing changes in employees’ employment life cycle accordingly to country payroll calendar and global guidelines
– Processing employees’ absence requests (Workday, downstream systems)
– Generating HR reports – regular and ad-hoc
– Contributing to continuous improvement activities in the PPS Center through identification of recurring employee/line manager/HR Business Partner issues to simplify and enhance policies, processes and technologies
– Provide support during the implementation of new initiatives, programs, policies, and services by acting as an employee’s first line of contact.
– Collaborating with vendors, external providers and other supporting departments (benefits provider, IT department, finance, etc.)
– Collaborating with members of country local team on HR related topics.
– Participating in regional/global improvement projects. Delivering sound customer solutions.
|You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Philips People Services team, supporting Philips employees based in The Netherlands.
The Philips People Services Center Europe is based in Łódź, Poland and is part of Philips People Services. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.