Are you a full-time student and see yourself working within business and IT? Are you a high performer with a winning attitude? Then you might be the person we’re looking for.
If you are passionate about information technology and making a difference, the career possibilities at Dell will be endless. We are now looking for a Recruitment Internto be a part of our Talent Acquisition team at Dell Amsterdam.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Administrative support for the local Recruitment team covering Dell Netherlands
- Pre-selection and pre-screening of candidates
- Communication with recruiters and hiring managers
- Information storage and retrieval from the database of candidates
- Participation in projects (career fairs, university engagement)
- Continuous improvement of processes
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- University student in 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of daily studies
- Has good MS Office skills, excellent communication & organizational skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, high performance business environment
- Willing to learn and to interact with people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.