AkzoNobel creates everyday essentials to make people’s lives more liveable and inspiring. As a leading global paints and coatings company, we supply essential ingredients, essential protection and essential color to industries and consumers worldwide. Backed by a pioneering heritage, our innovative products and sustainable technologies are designed to meet the growing demands of our fast-changing planet, while making life easier. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are present around the globe, while our portfolio includes well-known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International and Interpon. Consistently ranked as a leader in sustainability, we are dedicated to energizing cities and communities while creating a protected, colorful world where life is improved by what we do.
Our digital innovation team at AkzoNobel is looking for a Digital Innovation Learning Intern to join our growing team and support the Digital transformation within AkzoNobel. We’re looking for someone interested in co-creating a digital learning program to help build and embed Digital and Innovation skills within AkzoNobel. Skills such as: Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile, same as creativity, iteration and constant improvement, complex problem solving and critical thinking.
- Assist with the design of learning paths for different audiences around Digital, Innovation, and Agile way of working.
- Work closely with the selected vendor on the setup, design and roll out of the learning platform and content.
- Be the contact person for senior managers and experts in the organization to capture input and feedback on the content of the program.
- Organize events such as Meetups or Learn and Lunch sessions to inspire the audience around trendy topics on Innovation and Digital and build a community of early adopters.
- Support the design of newsletters and presentations around Digital technologies, Innovation and learning to capture the essence of these topics and broaden the interest and awareness among the audience.
- Collect feedback from our first users and employees to improve the way in which we roll out this program
Qualifications and skills
- The successful candidate must be enrolled in a university or college course (Bachelor or Master) in the fields of Innovation, Digital Transformation, Business or Learning and Development within The Netherlands.
- Demonstrates initiative, a natural curiosity and capability to be in charge of a project
- Comfortable with interacting at different levels of our organization
- Familiar with social media and platforms, particularly Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, on the phone, in person and in writing
- Has a high level of autonomy but likes to work in a team, furthermore able to work in a structured and non- structured environment
Duration and Process
- The role will begin immediately and will be 3-6 months in duration.
- There is a basic compensation during the internship, a personal learning program and professional coaching.
- We offer a flexible schedule and an opportunity to gain experience in a team who thinks and works like a start-up, is very internationally oriented and very hands-on.
- In your cover letter we kindly ask you to answering the questions below:
– According to you if you could teach people one future proof skill, what would that be?
– How would you achieve that?