In this role, you have the opportunity to
Get real business experience within the HR Operations and Enabling functions. You will be part of several HR projects, focused on implementation/ change initiatives. The initiatives are in the core of HR and are connected strongly to the global HR People Strategy. This is the ideal position to get deep understanding of HR and get practical experience within a multinational environment.
You are responsible for
- You will support and/ or lead several HR projects (e.g. data analytics/ reporting/ renewing of job profile updates/ talent review);
- Responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, communication, information) and organization;
- Report on the progress of the project(s) with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to HR business partners, senior management and to the project members;
- Coordinate the development and execution of project communication strategy;
- Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge;
- Planning, coordinating and tracking small (sub)projects, which are mainly HR focused;
- Being able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met;
You are a part of
You will be part of a team of HR project managers and other interns working within HR for the Group Operations and the Enabling functions. All the colleagues work in different projects and for different functions (e.g. IT/ Finance/ Customer Service/ Supply Chain).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently enrolled BSc or MSc students from Human Resource management studies or relevant studies
- Strong command on Excel/ Data analytics experience
- Strong organizational & analytical skills and attention to detail
- Previous project management assignments experience are a plus
- Effective stakeholder management/ communication
- Previous internship experience within a multinational environment is an added value.
- Fluency in English
In return, we offer you
- A front seat in the heart of Human Resources and training and coaching experience. You also have the flexibility to work in either Amsterdam and Eindhoven offices upon discussing with your manager.
- You have also the possibility to combine your thesis.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.