In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work hand in hand with our digital marketing and portfolio managers to support the fast growth of our direct online business. You will gather market & consumer insights to support new propositions, to determine focus and drive improvements. You will experience the entire idea-to-implementation cycle in a fun and professional international team environment.
You are responsible for
- Working together with multiple stakeholders to create an End2End dashboard for the business by combining multiple data sources in Qlik Sense
- Visualizing data our business stakeholders can interpret easily and from which actionable insights can be drawn.
- Rolling out the global End2End dashboard to enable all teams to gather insights and increase performance locally (for example by providing trainings)
You are a part of
The passionate and ambitious Direct2Consumer team that brings our Philips products directly to our customers via our own online store. You will be working in an international, multi-cultural environment with many different stakeholders (from Consumer Care to Supply Chain to IT).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your Master degree in: Business Administration/ Business Economics/ Business Management/ Economics/ Marketing;
- Experience in marketing analysis or business analyst roles in previous internship/assignments is preferred but not required
- You are able to structure and visualize data and like turn these into clear business insights and recommendations.
- You are a team player, enthusiastic, and have good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- Location: Primary location: Amsterdam HQ, flexibility to travel within Netherlands
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return we offer you
A firsthand experience in the direct to consumer business, sharpening your skills in digital and stakeholder management. By entering our organization, you will get in close contact with a broad network of professionals from various cultural and professional backgrounds and get first insights into the day-to-day operations of a corporate organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.