In this role, you have the opportunity to: Work with the talented international team in Kitchen Appliance. Also, you will interact with global business counterparts. This position offers a great opportunity in developing your understanding of international business in the scope of marketing and sales, communication skills, as well as stakeholder management.
You are responsible for
- Data analysis of portfolio performance in the scope of geography, product category, and channel
- Simulating the impact of portfolio optimization scenarios
- Day to day Kitchen Appliances (KA) Business Development Management (BDM) team support
You are a part of: The dynamic BDM team of multiple cultural backgrounds. Also, you will be a part of the big marketing community of the Kitchen Appliance team in the global headquarter. You will report to the Director, Business Development – Kitchen Appliance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- WO, BSc or MSc in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Marketing Analytics. Data Analytics courses are preferred
- Strong data analytical skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious and strong mentality
- Excellent excel and good PowerPoint skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing
In return, we offer you:
- An opportunity to gain experience in the field of marketing /sales /data analytics
- Development of business and personal skills
- Network capabilities inside a multinational corporate environment
- Experience working at a global headquarters
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.