In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the Business Development (BD) Oral Health Care European team, based in the Philips HQ in Amsterdam. The BD team is responsible to drive growth of the Oral Health Care business (Philips Sonicare & Philips Zoom) in all our global markets. The BD team is the linking pin between Business & Markets and works in close collaboration with senior management in the upstream team and Marketing teams globally.
You are responsible for
- Overall activities of the Business Development team including markets KPIs management, financial planning, and generation of presentations and ad hoc reports- Market analysis/Competitor analysis/Strategy analysis.
- Work closely with the team to implement a regular reporting process including sell-out, sell-in and other sources of data. The objective is to put in place a reporting structure, which delivers insights on business performance & allows for the implementation of actions to further drive growth or put corrective actions in place swiftly.
- Pricing simulations & Trade deck preparations.
You are a part of
The Business Development (BD) Oral Health Care European team, a highly international group of business developers!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your 3rd/4th Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business administration (International) Business Management, Management Sciences, Economics, Marketing or other relevant study
- Experience/Advanced user in MS Office applications
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
In return, we offer you
With the internship at the Business Development team, you get the unique opportunity to work in a highly motivated international team together to drive our successful Oral Health Care business.
You will develop a well-rounded business understanding, incl. sales, in-market performance, upstream & innovation development, downstream execution and performance management.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- Motivation letter
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.