In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in the heart of our Real Estate organization! With your view on communication you will get the chance to spotlight our Real Estate department and let everyone in on what great projects we execute and how we support our Philips employees with the services we provide!
You are responsible for
- Creating a well thought through, both short and long term, communications plan focusing on the Philips platforms and how these can best serve to inform our Philips Customers on all relevant topics (SharePoint, MS Teams and Yammer)
- Creating a well thought through plan focusing on the Philips platforms and how these can best serve our internal Real Estate customers regarding storing, sharing and locating important information (SharePoint and MS Teams)
- Creating a governance model for the process and way of working around these platforms and how to keep them up to date
- Execute the communications plan by setting up the actual SharePoint communication sites and implementing Yammer and vice versa
- Create easy to use templates and guidelines
- Provide training (documents) to team members on the how to’s and why’s to guide change and improve the use of these communications platforms
- Measuring effectiveness of the implemented communication plan
You are a part of
The global Real Estate team which impacts buildings, offices and people around the world. You will enter a team of passionate and driven Real Estate professionals, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. In this role, you will report to the Head of Real Estate. As we are currently working from home as much as possible, when we are able again to go back to the office, the location for this position will be Eindhoven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in Business Communications
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English language are mandatory
- Experience in creating SharePoint sites
- Proactive attitude & assertive in order to get things done throughout multiple disciplines
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Pragmatic and goal oriented go-getter that takes initiatives in order to get results.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to build your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you, experiencing a fast-paced oriented work in an international environment.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.