In this role, you have the opportunity to: Be involved in the whole chain of a product lifetime – from product creation to activation on the market, and of course actively contribute your creative ideas to our team.
You are a part of: The Philips Roast & Ground team, a dedicated group of Consumer Marketing Managers, within the Business Group Coffee, You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g., consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists) and overseas (e.g., marketing specialists, key account managers).
You are responsible for
- Supporting in Product Development projects, including analysis on consumer and market data
- Creating of materials (packaging, distribution) to optimize go to market
- Market Introduction Planning, preparing trade presentations, preparing activation materials, ensuring all information is available timely to countries to prepare their launches
- Online Content Management: analyzing how and where to improve, creation of online content, ensuring availability to users, best practice gathering of online activation in Sales Organization
- Competitor analysis to support key innovation projects
- Initiating new ideas/ projects based on creative ideas suitable for our consumer needs
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Students currently studying towards their Business Administration, Marketing or related field with a passion for products and innovation.
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically.
- Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, and create network within the organization.
- Good Communications skills, English is required
Type: Internship. Suitable for thesis
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: June 2020