In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work as part of a global team that is committed to bringing meaningful innovations that help consumers to start their day with a tasty and healthy breakfast.
You are responsible for
- Analyzing market development and competitive benchmark
- Running life cycle management projects for our existing range
- Working together with innovation team on product solutions
- Supporting development of communication assets
- Organizing product launch presentations and events
- Having hands on experience with products before launch
You are a part of
Philips Personal Health team and will be focused specifically in Domestic Appliances business. You will work with a global multi-functional team across different sites and will have an on-site coach to support your journey. You will be part of a passionate and energetic team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in business administration, marketing, strategic management, international management and/or similar.
- Great analytical skills, familiar with PowerPoint and Excel, good project and time management capabilities.
- Has pro-active attitude, good communication skills, highly committed, real team player and passionate about understanding consumers.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, other languages are plus.
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
- Preferable: some working experience is required
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
Internship opportunity where you will learn about management of complex global businesses, participate in innovation processes and contribute to business with purpose to positively impact people’s health. You will get exposure to global multi-functional team and coaching from an experienced team member.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.