Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Time: 40hs per week
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Participate in an internship within Philips Mother & Childcare and be a part of our consumer marketing team. You will have the chance to learn from and work with inspiring, ambitious people in different disciplines, and manage projects on your own. You will get a good flavor of the consumer marketing world within the company delivering innovation that matters to consumers every day. You will be part of a growing and dynamic market, with high diversity of business segments and countries and experience a steep learning curve from a content perspective.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting consumer marketing managers in making market, portfolio and competitive analysis
- Using analytics to assess product performance
- Developing conclusions and actions based on your own analysis
- Taking the lead on consumer and product marketing projects
You are a part of:
- The global marketing team within the Philips Mother & Childcare Business, which is a fast growing business with a lot of momentum. In particular, you will be supporting the team developing Breastfeeding Solutions.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying at University level towards a master’s degree
- Clear passion for consumer marketing and product management
- Be proactive, detail-orientated and possess analytical skills
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Be a team player with strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
In return, we offer you:
The unique opportunity to work on product proposition development within Philips Mother & Childcare and to add sustainable value to the core of our business. You will have the chance to work in the headquarters of a large multinational, within a multicultural environment and experience a steep learning curve within the marketing field.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.