In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a team of passionate International Marketing Managers working with Consumer products. You will be working in an International environment and we offer an opportunity to get strong exposure to an innovative and consumer oriented company. Guided by our brand promise of “Innovation and You” and starting from our consumer insights, Philips Health Tech offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers’ desire for relaxation and improving their state of mind.
You are responsible for
The assignment is to support the upstream marketing team (responsible for proposition development from idea generation to product launch) in multiple areas, focused on improving the organization’s ability to deliver value propositions related to the electric shaving domain.
Topic areas include:
- Support for selected projects in Product Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project
- Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for electric shaving products
- Supports work on Product Launch Plans (trade presentations, launch activation activities, online activity)
- Analysis of Online portfolio and suggest counteractions together with the Market intelligence team
- Support in the creation and follow up of value added promotions
- Promotion effectiveness tracking
- Online effectiveness and Content Management; Improving creation of and setup for online content, analyzing how and where we can improve
You are a part of
A dedicated Marketing Team in the category of Male Grooming within Philips Health Tech, which consists of electric shaving appliances. Philips is a global leader in this category. The upstream marketing team (CMM) is responsible for full proposition development, starting with consumer insight generation, all the way to product development, market launch and life cycle management. In a very dynamic market with a multitude of projects, the team needs support to enable it to focus on the value creation aspect of the role. In order to facilitate this, support is needed to gain efficiencies in several areas of the key responsibilities of the CMM team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, Business Economics;
- English fluently (verbal & written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for Marketing
- Advanced Excel
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Good communication skills: ability to inspire people and convey the message in a convincing manner
- Solid interpersonal skills: ability to work with people of different seniority and backgrounds.
- Able to work in a complex international matrix organization. Hands-on mentality, good in managing projects.