PwC Corporate Finance is the global market leader in the area of M&A transaction consulting and has an international team of more than 1,300 M&A professionals. As a Corporate Finance intern, you will be working on challenging and complex issues as a member of our rapidly growing Dutch Corporate Finance team of more than 25 professionals. You will focus on initiating and supervising mergers and acquisitions, buyouts, including management buyouts, financing and refinancing projects, and providing advice on valuation and strategy issues.
Who are you?
- You are a talented and ambitious student. You want to develop further and are already working on skills, insights and relationships that will help you throughout your career.
- You are a third-year university Bachelor’s student in your final phase or Master’s student of Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Econometrics. If you have a degree in another discipline but are able to clearly demonstrate an affinity with corporate finance, you are certainly welcome to apply;
- You are ambitious, proactive, analytical, good with figures, results-focused and flexible;
- You enjoy working in teams, have an eye for details and perform well under time pressure;
- You are interested in the latest news on current mergers and acquisitions and have taken relevant courses in the area of valuations and/or corporate finance;
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
How does your work look like?
You are an important link within the team and support the implementation of projects and the preparation of pitches. You will assist in identifying and analyzing potential acquisition targets or buyers, preparing valuation analyses, producing financial models and you will carry out independent research for company and market presentations.
What do we offer
If you do your internship at PwC, we guarantee that you will work for a diverse range of clients, have inspiring colleagues and have a good internship allowance.
- You will be working in one of the leading mid-market M&A teams in the Netherlands with a continuous deal flow;
- You will have an opportunity to work with experienced professionals on both deal origination and deal execution;
- You can gain experience in a number of different sector teams, such as Consumer & Retail, Industrial Products & Services, Technology/Media/Telecom & Healthcare and Debt Advisory;
- You will be assigned your own responsibilities and given the freedom to perform tasks of your choosing and carry them out independently;
- You will be assigned an internship supervisor (a professional from the practice) who will meet with you throughout the duration of your internship (at least 3 months) and support you in your development;
- The duration of your internship will be decided in consultation with you. We would like to welcome you in our team starting from January/February 2022.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. You can upload all the following documents at step 3 under the heading “resume”:
- Cover letter
- Transcripts (bachelor and master)
We will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application’s progress. Do you still have questions in the meantime? Then switch with Celine Koppers our Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org