In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become part of a very exciting and strategically important journey to put Customer Experience front and center. In today’s world people have much higher demands on where and what they invest their money in. Come join our great team!
You are responsible for:
- Participate in projects that are part of the overall Customer Experience goals
- Support with providing project status updates and project status tracking
- Preparing and supporting with network calls/webcasts/company wide events
- Doing analysis and conducting interviews for the Customer Experience Maturity Scans to measure maturity of the organization
You are a part of:
The Customer Experience Core team, where all large worldwide activities are being designed, set-up and managed. We are currently a small but growing team. You will be working at our head office in Amsterdam if the current COVID19 situation allows us.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Studying towards your Master’s degree in area of: Business Administration, Business Management, Economics with interest in (Consumer) Marketing
- Good knowledge of the English language both verbally and written
- Analytical thinker, ability to swap between the bigger picture and the details
- Self-starter: not afraid to look for information and reach out to colleagues on all levels
- Structured and organized, able to organize, compile and prepare documentation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: advanced skills in Excel
- Ideally some knowledge / experience with change management
In return, we offer you
Learn from the experts and build a good understanding of transformation/change management for large-scale global programs (affecting > 15.000 people worldwide). A skill/experience that will be beneficial for many future roles and situations.