In this role, you have the opportunity to support the Customer Screenings team in the execution of the screening of third parties, organizing (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Screenings team and to continuous improve the customer screenings processes.
You are responsible for:
- Perform desktop searches and report back in line with Philips procedures
- Interact and engage with different stakeholders during the searches
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods
- Reports the findings of the searches in line with Philips procedures and systems
- Organizing of the (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Screenings team
- Participating in continuous improvement of the customer screenings processes
You are a part of the customer screenings team within FICS (Internal Audit). You will work at the head office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master student within Business Administration, International Business, Law or related fields
- Knowledge of LEAN/continuous improvement is a strong asset
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in the English and Japanese language (mandatory)