40 hours per week for 6 -12 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
participate in an internship with Royal Philips Domestic Appliances. You will be part of our global marketing team and support various digital campaigns and projects. It is a challenging role that will not only give you a good understanding of digital marketing but also grant you the experience of working multi-nationally and cross-functionally. Most importantly, this internship offers you the opportunity to contribute with your creative initiatives and lead your own projects while being coached by a team.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting the roll out of our NutriU – our Digital engagement app focused on helping people to enjoy healthy homemade food – enjoyable in various countries
- Testing new digital acquisition models and campaigns
- Creation and localization of content that delights our consumers around the globe and ensure publishing and distribution across all key channels
- Prepare qualitative community insights to share back to the team to inform ongoing content optimization, identify any trends in audience engagement and observations.
- Provide community engagement overview for monthly reports.
- Testing new assumptions and business ideas via digital channels or in-app research (tool Apptentive)
- Being on top of all the latest trends when it comes to food and engagement through digital apps
You are a part of:
Philips Kitchen Appliances, part of the Domestic Appliances Business Group. We drive activities related to the definition, development and introduction of solutions products, apps, new services related to food and healthy eating. It is located at the divisional headquarters in Amsterdam and cooperates with different divisions such as design, consumer care centers, innovation sites and country sales organizations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) Business Management, Industrial engineering, Digital marketing,
- Economics and/or Marketing with a focus on B2C
- Some understanding of digital & app marketing & digital analytics
- Possess a high learning ability and a high working speed
- Have an eye for detail
- Show a positive can-do mindset and a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Please attach the following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you:
A chance to be part of a diverse team and get to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to learn about global marketing, digital marketing & analytics.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.