In this role, you have the opportunity to: Participate in an internship within the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Growth Tribe (team) in Amsterdam. You will have the chance to learn from and work with an ambitious team of digital leads/business partners. The team you will be part of is responsible for creating strategic digital marketing and eCommerce plan for Health systems business clusters and ensure the execution of this plan.
You are a part of: A global team responsible for B2B digital marketing & eCommerce at Philips working closely with our Healthsystem businesses. The team manages the global and local public website, the online stores and the My Philips portal. You will work closely with the markets, business groups, legal, privacy and IT.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the digital lead with creating digital marketing plan
- Driving mini projects such as; onboarding new acquired companies onto Philips digital channels, creating and executing the website overhaul for specific portfolio.
- Create training materials
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences (Msc.) or Bachelor ‘s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- You have strong communication skills and presentation skills
- You are a quick learner with a hands-on attitude. Able to work independently after a short time-frame
- You know how to prioritize and know when to push back when needed
- Good knowledge in English