In this role, you have the opportunity to: Support the Global Support Operations (GSO) within Philips Internal Audit (PIA) that provides leadership with independent insights and comfort on Philips performance. We are looking for a candidate who is striving to deliver Best-In-Class results and has a flexible and customer oriented attitude.
You are a part of: The Global Support Operations (GSO) within Philips Internal Audit (PIA). PIA provides leadership with independent insights and comfort on Philips performance. Our Internal Audit department is executing audits around the world, facilitated by a Global Team consisting of 50 colleagues globally.
GSO is a critical enabler to realize PIA’s strategic intent. We provide insights to make better decisions, we drive operational excellence within our department, we ensure compliance and we coordinate team collaboration. To support our ambition, we need your drive, energetic and hands-on support.
You are responsible for
- Owning a dedicated Internal Audit process
- Supporting the leadership team in the decision-making process by conducting value add analysis
- Supporting the day-to-day activities of the GSO which are ever-changing as a result of a dynamic environment and continuous improvement ambition.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Students who are currently studying towards their University Master of science WO (Msc.) in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and an open and global oriented work mentality
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior-level management, previous internship experience in an international organization is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)