In this role, you have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
You are a part of the Digital+ team, where we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. You will collaborate with multiple teams to convert ideas into a design that connects
You are responsible for
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include digital marketing materials, web pages, and presentations.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and filing process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master in Graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Video and animation experience are a plus.