Our ambition is to become a global leader in health technology. To achieve this, we need a clear strategy to provide direction for strategic decisions, operational planning and day-to-day priorities in our business and markets. In this role, you have the opportunity to assist the businesses, markets and solution spaces in the strategic planning process, strategy execution and analysis.
You are responsible for
- Assist in deep-dive strategy projects, enabling timely updates of high quality, meaningful, fact-based strategic plans for Philips businesses, markets and functions.
- Assist in ensuring an end-to-end connection between businesses, markets, functions, strategists and execution teams by implementing a systematic and lean approach to ensure consistent and impactful execution;
- Contribute to an integrated inorganic E2E process, including database management and reporting
- Analyzing strategy execution dashboards and defining impact for planning and resource allocation
- Support in non-project related activities that make the team a high performing
You are a part of
The Strategy team who works together with Philips Businesses, Markets and other functional teams on high impact projects with a mandate from the Philips Executive Committee and senior leaders. This is a central team that drives deep business insights, actionable strategic direction and thought leadership for the company.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University Master student in Business Administration, Economics, Science and Engineering, with an excellent academic track record
- A genuine interest in strategy and execution
- Highly analytical mindset and a strong professional drive
- Strong and open-minded team player who can work in a multicultural environment.
- Neat PowerPoint skills and affinity with applications and tooling
- Fluency in written/spoken English
- Relevant internship experience is preferred