In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help thousands of employees and managers to perform, improve and enjoy their daily work, by offering them an outstanding employee experience. You will be working in a global organization, as part of the HR Deployment & Activation team. In this role, you will be closely involved in further professionalizing the deployment of HR processes and initiatives to employees and managers across the company.
You are responsible for
- Create inspiring content for digital communications of the HR function in line with our people strategy
- Coordinate HR to HR or HR to all employee communications via townhalls, mass mails, screens, apps and other activities
- Support roll-out of global HR campaigns and help our local teams in the deployment
- Monitor our internal communication channels and provide service support where needed
- Work on content management and making a difference in our HR biggest platform, reaching Philips 77,000 +- employees.
- Analyze global and local HR content quality such as policies, practices, and other information
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications with affinity to Human Resources.
- Experience in and/or affinity with HR Communications, Strategy and Analytics
- Good communications skills, both verbal and in writing
- Able to work independently but collaborating in a team
- Passion for future-proof HR, employee experience and customer obsession
- Working knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint
- Experience in Social Media strategy