In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn and support how to manage platform lifecycle and support launching of new products. You will also get opportunity to work closely with sales team and learn on IB management.
You are responsible for
- Install Base (IB) management – support with IB database and follow up on end of life (EOL) promotion programs.
- Marketing communication – support the communication of EOL portfolio and track conversation through periodic communication with sales team.
- Support Product Launch – support marketing team in launching new products and in creation of collaterals working with different stakeholders and using multiple platforms and tools.
You are a part of
The Coronary Marketing team that is based in Zaventem, Belgium. Working together and helping each other out are key words for this team. This dynamic environment will energize and simulate you to grow your professional experience and learn about marketing communications
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently following university (Bachelor or Masters) studies in marketing, communication or international business, that requires you to do a work placement.
- Available to complete a minimum internship period of six (6) months.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced level of MS excel
- You are naturally well organized
- You have to be fluent in English, another European language is an advantage
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to learn about marketing and communication in a growing organization as part of an international team.