In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn more about Communications in an international environment. This is your opportunity to help Philips reach and engage thousands of employees and stakeholders. Your work will have impact all over the globe working within the Communications Center of Excellence (CCoE).
You are responsible for
- Driving creation of mass mails (all employee and newsletters) and managing publication calendar
- Monitoring and community management of the internal social media platform (Yammer)
- Supporting the management of our Communications & Events Hub (SharePoint)
- Driving creation of internal social content (Yammer)
- Supporting the publication of content on our channels
- Supporting projects and events
- Supporting the channel managers in their daily job
You are a part of
The Communications Center of Excellence (CCoE) is a team of content and channel specialists who oversee the sourcing, creation, management scheduling, publishing, and measurement of global Philips communications content and channels. The Communications Center of Excellence is a sub-team of Philips Integrated Communications & Events, which is part of the Philips Brand, Communication, Digital & Marketing function.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / University Master in Sciences (Msc.) WO in Communications or Marketing.
- Team player and networker
- Understanding CMS systems (SharePoint) and social media
- Digital knowledgeable and up to date with latest digital trends
- Fluent in oral and written English
In return, we offer you
This internship gives you the possibility to learn about the many aspects of a communication job in a large, international company. You have the opportunity to participate in different projects and have your own set of responsibilities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.