Société Générale is looking for a motivated candidate with a strong passion for financial markets for an internship position on our Listed Structured Products desk in Paris (La Défense). The candidate should be able to start the first of March 2021 for a minimum period of 6 months.
About Société Générale
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking is the world leader in Equity Derivatives, delivering pioneering solutions for more than 30 years. SG CIB is also internationally recognised for its strong position in other derivative products such as interest rate, credit, foreign exchange and commodity derivatives. As an issuer of listed structured products, such as Turbo’s, Warrants, Factors, Certificates and much more, Société Générale offers a comprehensive range of more than 160 000 products across several asset categories. Listed structured products of Société Générale are traded by retail, professional and institutional investors on the stock exchanges of Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, London, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sweden and Singapore.
As a front office intern, you will be working in a challenging yet rewarding environment where you have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge about the financial markets, and to learn about different types of Listed Structured Products. As part of the Listed Structured Products desk, you will work on several of the following activities:
- Market surveillance: analysis of our products and competitor products
- Answering customer inquiries (by phone and mail) with the help of Reuters & Bloomberg
- Preparing commercial documents (brochures, newsletters and magazines)
- Coordination of the development and maintenance of dedicated websites
- Preparation of fairs, webinars and seminars
- Helping with the launch of new products
Qualifications and Skills:
We are looking for profiles with different quantitative and soft skills amongst:
- Intellectual curiosity, a proactive attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Native Dutch speaker and proficient in English (French is a plus)
- Strong teamwork skills are essential, great attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a good understanding of derivatives
- Good understanding of MS Office (experience in VBA is a plus)
What do we offer?
A paid internship and the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic team. Moreover, you can learn about all the aspects of the development and marketing of innovative financial instruments.
When and where?
The candidate should be able to start the first of March 2021 for a minimum period of 6 months. Société Générale’s trading floor is located in the business district “La Défense” in Paris.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to: email@example.com
Make sure to visit our website www.beurs.societegenerale.nl
For more information you can reach us on our hotline number: 0800 265 9000 (NL) or 0800 300 88 (BE).