Length: 6 months (or more, suitable for thesis)
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: March 2020
In this role, you have the opportunity to: Support and improve our media platform for our mobile applications to increase the in-app revenue.
You are responsible for
- Creating and optimizing the advertising campaigns for our apps so that they are always-on content.
- Supporting the team in maximizing lifetime value of our consumers through direct to consumer advertising via our internal tools. self-service advertising platform for all Health & Parenting apps.
- Support running campaigns via our internal tools and self-service platform
- Support collecting and cross sharing learnings across the markets from in app advertising activations
- Support with setting up and running in – app surveys
- Support daily operations and implement and optimize new campaigns and support markets in the activations
You are a part of: The Digital team, operating under the Mother & Childcare cluster in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying Bachelor or Master in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Passion for Digital innovation, entrepreneurial way of thinking
- T-shaped individual with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills: ability to inspire people and convey the messages in a convincing manner
- Able to work in a complex international matrix organization. Hands-on mentality, good in managing projects.