In this role, you have the opportunity to: Analyze current practices, define best-practices for the Program Management Office (PMO) and implement improvements in the Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) team.
You are responsible for:
- Identifying best practices for the Program Management Office (PMO) way of working and supportive tooling, based on inputs from literature, internal interviews and identified good practices.
- Identifying best practices of Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) ways of working towards efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Implementing effectively the changes in ways of working within the Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) team and functional expert areas.
You are a part of: Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) team consists of program managers and functional experts who lead the post-merger integration activities for acquisitions or Joint Ventures to ensure a smooth transition into Royal Philips, ensuring value creation and business objectives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- You thrive in an environment of differing business & country cultures
- Project Management Knowledge; experience/certification a plus
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Please attach the following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you:
- To work in an exciting environment with strong professionals in the areas of mergers & acquisitions
- To be part of this international, engaging and multi-disciplinary team
- To see the implementation of the changes you have helped to create
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.