In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Learn and develop yourself by being part of a professional team that has significant business impact. It is a great opportunity to discover the company, learn the world of Marketing and gain professional experience. You will support the Health Systems (HS) marketing team with end-to-end integrated marketing activities, on an operational level.
You are responsible for:
- Improving customer engagement together with the team
- Support end-to-end campaign management: You will work on a daily basis on campaigns around new product introductions.
- Support content creation and publication for our B2B online content platform
- Support in translating and rewriting Global press materials for local purposes
- Support in event logistics, this can be either virtual or physical events.
- Support in coordinating and ordering marketing/communications materials
- Support in doing analyses for marketing activities.
You are a part of
The Benelux Health Systems Marketing team, which is a dynamic and diverse team with many digital disciplines. This is a great place to get to know the breadth of the marketing profession and gain experience. You will be working at our office in Eindhoven based at the High Tech Campus.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying towards your HBO, Bachelor of science or Master of science in: Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Marketing, or Communications/ Media
- Basic knowledge of online marketing
- Customer-first mentality
- Able to manage multiple small projects at different stages within a B2B environment;
- Strong traffic management skills;
- Fluent in both Dutch & English (non-negotiable)
- High energy and results-oriented. Looking to make improvements and changes
- Good communication and writing skills. Work accurately and eager to learn
In return, we offer you
A challenging and dynamic internship in an organization that continuously strives to develop its talent. You will contribute to our mission to improve people’s lives around the globe with meaningful innovation.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.