In this role, you have the opportunity to
Create a best-in-class shopper journey for consumers shopping for Personal Health products on Amazon.nl. You will but be part of the International Amazon Europe Team for the Philips Personal Health business, which entails Male Grooming, Beauty, Oral Health Care, Mother & Child Care and Healthy Sleep solutions.
You are responsible for
- Add new and optimize existing Philips product detail pages on Amazon.nl in order to maximize conversion
- Keyword search analyses to improve visibility of Philips products on Amazon.nl search & category pages
- Implement promotions (Cashbacks)
- Sales analysis and reporting
- Support in driving Philips campaigns via Amazon’s Retail Media (Search Advertising, Display Advertising)
You are a part of
The Amazon Europe Team is part of the Philips Personal Healthy Europe Sales organization. This team operates on a European level, but has dedicated Ecommerce Managers per geographical market. You will be directly reporting to the PH Ecommerce Manager for Amazon.nl. We will have a virtual, diverse network organization, with passionate colleagues who are energized to fulfil our purpose of improving people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation, whilst always delighting consumers via outstanding consumer engagement and digital strategies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Be at least in your second year of university (of applied sciences) Marketing, economical or business administration field in the Netherlands
- Available for minimum 5 months
- Have a basic understanding of the ecommerce market and the role Amazon plays in this
- Strong data analytic skills
- Microsoft office (Advanced in Excel)
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- Structured, organized and eager to learn
- Fluent in Dutch and English
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to gain experience in the field of Marketing & Ecommerce, supporting on your development of business and personal skills and networking capabilities inside a multinational. A unique experience working at a global headquarters.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. The contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.