Location: Amsterdam – Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Type: Internship – Not Suitable for Thesis
Length: 6 months (with possibility to extend to 9 months)
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: June 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work at the forefront of agile consumer learning as part of the Marketing Insights & Analytics Team of Philips. You will work on the execution of digital & social experiments that contribute to the validation and optimization of minimal viable propositions in our Ventures & Solutions.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the Digital & Social Experimentation Leads in their day-to-day activities
- Executing experiments set-out by the Experimenters (AB testing, optimizations, manage campaigns)
- Create briefings for designers and developers (to support the creation of digital experiments).
- Support on creating (digital) advertising for social media, search and other digital channels.
- Analyze and report on advertising, audiences and behavior.
- In addition, you will support the Insight Accelerators on consumer insight projects in Ventures & Solutions.
You are a part of
The Global Marketing Insights & Analytics team within Philips Personal Health based in the Head Quarters in Amsterdam. You will support the Insight Accelerator Team. Your focus will cover the whole of Personal Health (divided into different Business Units).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University in Sciences/University of Applied Sciences Bachelor or Master in: (Digital) Marketing, Communication and/or Economics.
- Strong command on MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint),
- Great analytical skills and Interested in market research, data analysis, competitive analysis, and consumer research
- Digital savvy, good understanding of social media.
- Experienced or interested in AB testing, growth hacking and online advertising.
- Some experience in desk research (preferred)
- Fluent English communication both verbal and in writing
- Excellent networking / social skills and Team player
In return, we offer you
The unique opportunity to gain experience with global market and consumer analytics, innovation and strategy building on a wide range of topics. In addition, on the job learning in an agile environment by working closely with to experienced Experiment Leads, under the supervision of the Team Lead Insight Accelerator.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.