We are open to discuss with you the possibility to make this assignment suitable for thesis depending on the subject. Be noted, either this is a fulltime internship, or in combination with your thesis we require 32 hours per week working on your responsibilities.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be part of our global Philips Capital team and support various marketing and communication projects. This challenging role will not only give you a good understanding of marketing financing solutions in the health technology industry but also grant you the experience of working multi-nationally and cross-functionally. Most importantly, this internship offers you the opportunity to contribute with your creative initiatives and lead your own projects while being coached by an experienced team.
This internship position is unique as it combines both Marketing and Finance functional areas.
You are responsible for:
- Online and offline marketing projects, including, content development, digital activation campaigns for external and internal audiences, using
- LinkedIn and Yammer platforms
- Awareness campaigns for internal and external audiences
- Standardization of marketing and communications processes
- Tracking and monitoring progress on marketing and communication projects
- Information and data acquisition and analysis used for marketing and communication campaigns
You are a part of:
A dynamic team, within a professional and fun workplace, collaborating and providing financing solutions to our customers globally across the Philips organization.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we fully support you working from home. Depending on any changes during the coming months, the management may decide to allow you work from the office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying towards a University in Sciences Master’s degree in: Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or Digital Marketing.
- Highly interested and motivated in Marketing and Communications with an energizing communication style
- Digitally savvy and knowledge of online communication platforms, analytical skills are highly valued
- Ability to manage multiple small projects
- Native/Fluent English is mandatory, both in written and spoken
- Experience/interest in healthcare sector is highly appreciated
- Previous internship experience in the field of Marketing desirable
In return, we offer you:
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long-term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
- Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.